Enrolling in Online Banking is easy. Just click on “Login ” at the top right corner of this page and then click on the “First Time Login” tab.
For more detailed instructions, refer to How to Enroll In Online Banking or call us at 415-456-4937. You can also visit one of our branches for help enrolling.
- Free Bill Pay
- Free Transfers to and from your accounts at other banks
- Free transfers between your First Federal accounts
- Order checks quickly & easily
- Set up and manage account alerts
- Submit stop payment requests
Mobile Banking is available to existing Online Banking customers. Download our free app from your app store. For detailed instructions, refer to How to Enroll in Mobile Banking or call us at 415-456-4937. You can also visit one of our branches for help enrolling.
Bill Pay & Transfers
Card Valet App
Features & Benefits
- Reduce waste – “go green” by eliminating paper and greenhouse gas emissions. By switching to e-statements, every year the average household can avoid producing 171 pounds of greenhouse gas emissions.
- Fast – you’ll receive statements and notices several days earlier than the mail.
- Convenient – you will receive an email when a statement or notice is available. Since the information is electronic, you can access it at any time and we’ll store it for you so you don’t have the hassle of filing and shredding paper copies.
- Safe and secure – view or print statements in a secure environment. When you eliminate paper, you help prevent mail tampering.
- Be a part of our Plant-a-Redwood Program. Each time a customer enrolls in e-statements we will pay for a redwood to be planted in Northern California.
Sign up for e-Statements today from your Online Banking account. For detailed instructions, refer to How to Enroll in e-Statements or visit your local branch.
- Quick and easy set-up - most major billers are already listed
- Set it and forget it with automatic recurring payments
- Receive an alert when bills are delivered electronically
Bill Pay offers online and mobile convenience to make our free bill pay service the perfect way to save time and money. New payees must be established through online banking bill pay. Once established, payments can be made through mobile bill pay. Enroll in Bill Pay today from your Online Banking account. For detailed instructions, refer to How to enroll in Bill Pay or visit your local branch.